The Font on my mailbox in my gmail account has become so huge…

Customer Question
The Font on my mailbox...
The Font on my mailbox in my gmail account has become so huge I don`t know how to get it back to normal size. Please answer asap!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
In Firefox, click Tools--Options
Click the Content tab.
You can change the font size in there. Default size is 16.

J.
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
No James, I am sorry, I have not yet accepted the answer because I am not able to find Options and Content in Tools of Firefox. Thank you, Silvia
Hi Silvia,

Where did you get stuck?
Sorry, but this problem was never solved, in fact the font size goes huge to tiny continuously, back and forth and I am not able to control it even right now.
You mean it changes by itself?
Relist: I wish your expert could have access to my screen and see what mess I must have caused in the few months I have owned this pc. I am not able to follow the instructions your experts gave me, they are too complicated and too lengthy. Is there any other way to handle this? I believe that Both computer experts have done their best but their answers are more for computer geeks then for a grandma like I am..
I wish your expert could have access to my screen and see what mess I must have caused in the few months I have owned this pc. I am not able to follow the instructions your experts gave me, they are too complicated and too lengthy. Is there any other way to handle this? I believe that Both computer experts have done their best but their answers are more for computer geeks then for a grandma like I am.
Yes, it changes by itself! the courser, totally unexpected seems to pick up a little rectangular icon and carry it with itself and when it does that, the fonts go nuts, huge, tiny, medium, huge again and I don`t know how to stop it nor how it started. Then it settles and this time it settled on HUGE.
This can happen if you hold down the Control key on your keyboard, and then move the scroll wheel on the mouse. Check your keyboard and see if any keys might be stuck in.

J.