Tried all of your solutions - but sorry, message still reads…

Customer Question
Tried all of your solutions...
Tried all of your solutions - but sorry, message still reads "door open:Close Print cartridge access door
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist
Whats the model # XXXXX your printer?

I HAVE tried to reply and all that happened was another 'Specialist'who charged me another fee! I responded to the first helper that everything he suggested were the things I'd already tried - with no success! I tried AGAIN using that 'help' and got the same result - nothing! I had a neighbor come over that evening and he SOLVED the problem. You say in your agreement that if the help offered doesn't work there will be NO CHARGE! So cancel the two charges you saw fit to put on my card ($18 & $38)

This is a POSITIVE FEEDBACK - it POSITIVELY DIDN'T WORK!