My automatic Microsoft updates keep trying to install K8979906…

Customer Question
My automatic Microsoft updates keep...
My automatic Microsoft updates keep trying to install K8979906 into my computer, but it will never accept it. Tell me what to do please.........
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: VanMagnus Systems, Consultant replied 8 years ago
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Consultant
What is the error that it tells you when you attempt to Update it?
it says something like "unable to install".........I do not have it in front of me, and am too old to remember something like this........
Please follow this link Sir or Ma'am. It will take you to a MS Fixme option, please use it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971187