One of the AOL email addresses I have has been stolen. I need…

Customer Question
One of the AOL email...
One of the AOL email addresses I have has been stolen. I need to know how to change the email address and password XXXXX delete the other.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

The only way to change the email address and delete the other is calling AOL at 1-800-827-6364 ASAP and explain the situation to them.

They will ask you information to verify you are the owner of the email address you want to delete.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
I do not accept the answer. I called the number given me and got no help. I am being asked questions from 10 years ago and telephone numbers have changed several times and I do not know the correct ones. It is also very difficult to talk to a real person and then I get the run-a-round. I would very much appreciate help from someone that is willing to help and work with me.

Unfortunately If AOL could not help will be very difficult to delete the account. They control the account and they are the only ones that can delete an AOL account.

I am sorry but I am out of ideas. I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you

Your answer was not helpful and the people from AOL were not helpful either, therefore I feel I should not be charged any fee.

No problem. Thank you for your reply!