My I tunes account wont let me into the store, it comes up…

Customer Question
My I tunes account won't...
My I tunes account won't let me into the store, it comes up with a 360 error code. I can't buy anything, and darn if I'm buying the new phones.....if I can't access anything even on my PC.....can you help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Chat Conversation Started
James :

Hi, this is usually a proxy problem. Turn off your proxy - do you know how?

Customer:

no

James :

In Internet Explorer

James :

click tools--internet options

James :

click connections

James :

click LAN Settings

James :

remove all the checkboxes, click okay.

James :

Reboot, and try again.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.