I cannot obtai, Photo Downlolader manually or otherwise

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

Please let me know which softawre do you want to download

and which operating system is installed in your computer i.e. windows XP, vista or any other else

thanks

I 2want to download photographs from compacct flash cards

thanks for the quick reply

do you want to transfer photos from computer to flash card? please let me know this

I want to get the photos from the

c ards onto the computer

ok, please follow the steps below->

Step 1: Insert your flash drive into your computer's USB port.

Step 2: You may be presented with a window open that says "Auto Play"

If this is the case, simply click on "Open folder to view files". If you don't have this window automatically open, open "My Computer", locate and double-click on the appropriate device to open.

Most flash drives will be labelled as a Removable Disk (see image below), but some will be labelled as a hard drive. If you have troubles locating your device, remove the flash drive from your computer, open "My Computer" and take note of the drives and devices already there, then reinsert your flash drive into the USB port and watch for a new device to appear. Take note of the name Windows uses to label the flash drive, Removable Disk (F:), for example. Double-click to open.

Step 3: Open the location of the photos and/or folders you wish to transfer to the other computer.

Step 4: Select the photos and/or folders. To select multiple images or folders, hold down the Ctrl key while making your selections.

Step 5: Right-click on your selection, choose "Send To" and then the appropriate destination (in my case, Removable Disk (F:). Alternatively, you can drag-and-drop your photos or folders into the opened flash drive folder, so long as both windows are seen on your computer's monitor.

Step 6: Once your files have been moved over to the flash drive, click on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon located in the notification area (bottom right corner of your computer's monitor).

Select the device and click "Stop". You may have another window open asking you to confirm which devices to stop.

Select the device from the list and click "OK". You'll then be prompted that it is safe to remove the device.

I hope you will be able to follow these steps

thanks

I simply wish to download the photos from the compact c ard onto the computer, I am on Windows 7 and fin d it impossible to get the pictrures ftom the card onto the computer
When Card is placed in USB nothing nhappens, I have Corel Media One Plus

Please try my previous answer with other computer

thanks

As explained befire your idea does not work

I opt out ,so that the question is open for other experts and they can help you.

thanks

I am stillo unable to download photographs from a Memory Card

Please visit here,

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/takeit/transfer.mspx

I hope this will help you

thanks

The info is for Windows XP i have Windows 7

this will also apply for windows7.

thanks

I am still unable to download from memory flash card using Corel Media One Plus