I cannot get into my Outlook Express/ when I click on it/it…

Customer Question
I cannot get into my...
I cannot get into my Outlook Express/ when I click on it/it beeps like I'm not supposed to get in. - I've been an OE user for years. Also, before it completely shut me out, it would list the emails, but not give me the messages. Then it just won't let me in at all. HELP!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using just answer,

what error you getting when you open \ login to your outlook.

Can you please explain in detail what exact problem you facing.

With Regards,
chindhu
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
When I click the icon in the start menu, it beeps and won't open the program.
Previous to that problem, when I was last able to open the program, it would bring the list of messages, but not display the message.

Please start your outlook in safe mode and see whether you able to open mails, follow the below steps to start your outlook in safemode

Step 1

Restart your computer. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. Click the "Shut down" option and select "Restart" from the ensuing menu.

Step 2

Press the F8 key after your computer checks diagnostics and performs a memory count. Slowly and repeatedly press the F8 key, pushing down every 1 to 2 seconds.

Step 3

Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode With Networking" option in the ensuing boot (black and white) screen.

Step 4

Press the "Enter" key to launch Windows in Safe Mode.

Step 5

Double-click the "Outlook Express" icon on your desktop once your computer has booted into Windows.

Let me know is it worked for you

with regards,
Chindhu