When I try to do reprint , the photo comes out half developed…

Customer Question
When I try to do...
When I try to do "reprint", the photo comes out half developed and on only half the 4 x 6 photo paper. It used to work correctly, as I use it frequently. There is a little orange arrow, and I don't know what that means. I have uninstalled and installed 3 times already. This is not acceptable. The printer is 3 months old. I have loved using it, but this feature is needed and is not working......period! Help! Please. Do I return the whole thing?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

what software and printer are you using ?

i suspect it is low on ink or needs cleaning but i cant say for sure without knowing the software and the printer make and model and where the orange arrow shows up

Edited by robert on 6/28/2010 at 6:43 PM EST

Printer: HP Photosmart Premium C309

Am definitely not out of ink; new cartridges and color is fine on the iddy-biddy photos being printed. Checkmark is in orange circle on scan-screen when photo is pictured.

here is a page from hp about trouble shooting print quality problems usually it is a defective cartridge or the unit needs cleaning or aligning

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01842885&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3793939