My website Onlysheds.com does not work. Can someone please…

Customer Question
My website Onlysheds.com does not...
My website Onlysheds.com does not work. Can someone please help me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer
Hello There!

Welcome Here, I am Aarchie a Just Answer Computer Expert will be assisting you to solve your issue right now.

What problem you are getting. Is it not loading. I mean what error message or problem seems with your website?
WEbsite not loading
Did you checked the subscription period from the organization or site from where you have purchased the web space.
yes. all good
First, login to your control panel --that is, http://type-your-domain.com/cpanel and click on Preferences button. Check if www is checked -- if not, you have to check it and click on Update button at the buttom of the page. for eg.

graphic

Second, try to ping or dig your domain and see if you got a reply or answer from the host server.

Edited by Aarchie on 6/28/2010 at 6:30 PM EST

Domain name not pointing to the web server could be the problem

Has your web site been shifted to a new server? Remember, for a web site to load in a browser the domain name must point to the correct web server. You can know more on how to point the domain name to the web hosting server in another article. Sounds complicated? Get help from a professional.