How do i convert a adobe reader 8.1 pfd file into a power…

Customer Question
How do i convert a...
How do i convert a adobe reader 8.1 pfd file into a power point?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Aitizaz, Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer
Hello!

please go to the following link and download the software. You will have to first convert from PDF to MS Word ( text) format. This software will convert your PDF document to word document, and you will then paste that text into the power point document. the link is:

http://www.hellopdf.com/download.php

There could be any other approach to this, but this is what i have done in the past and is the best approach for this kind of issue. if you need further assistance on this, please dont hesitate to ask me.