I have a HP Laserjet 1320P printer connected to the main computer.

Customer Question
It is still connected but...
I have a HP Laserjet 1320P printer connected to the main computer. It is still connected but would Not print now. Please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer
Hello There!

Welcome Here, I am Aarchie a Just Answer Computer Expert will be assisting you to solve your issue right now.

Please do let me know , which operating system do you have?
We have three computers, two in the main office the printer hook up is working and the third computer in a separate room which is suddenly not connected.
So, probably the problem is with third computer which is not connected is it?
that's correct
the connection is wireless?
no
So, you first need to connect your printer with the computer.
Is there any connection already exist, and that seems broken.
It was connected all along, one technician got involved to wipe out some cookies to remove popups in the main computer and suddently the connection is gone
Also which operating system do you have?

I have windows 7 in the second room

Hello Again!

first of all make sure that your computer wired connection with printer is all well, i mean just remove the wire connection once and place them firmly again.
Then, Please visit here to see a pictorial guide for connecting a printer to the network. Although its for Windows XP but its pretty same. PLease let me know the results.