Google have listed the new business Alive in Christ Ministry…

Customer Question
Google have listed the new...
Google have listed the new business Alive in Christ Ministry "The True Vine Community Outreach Ministries Inc., under wrong incorporator, address, and contact person. Arthur L. Bailey were acting registered agent only. This new business were incorporated by Bertha L. Corbett, CEO and preaident 5/2009 at 5002 Governor Martin St Efland NC 27243. I am the contact person. This business location is in Efland not Durham. I am requesting that thelisting reflec the correct incorporator, address and contact person. I have my Articles of incorporation, how do I proceed in getting this information corrected.

Bertha L.Corbett [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Aziz, Computer Operator replied 8 years ago
Aziz
Aziz, Computer Operator
you can search it in Google you can give the references from Google search and also can get many more ideas from Google search and also to contact those persons that you mentioned above in your question to collect information from regarding your article.

Thanks

Edited by Aziz on 6/28/2010 at 4:02 PM EST
Whom do I contact in google to get the information corrected it is a google error.
You have to contact to the Google team through their email address....

Thanks
You did not give me the google email adresss I need to email someome in Google that will respond and correct the problem.The email I have does not respond to emails. I need a working email or telephone number where I can reach someone that will help.
go to the following link and see there is the Google Phone Number.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/voice/thread?tid=0ee4d03a1deafb06&hl=en

Thanks

This website you present is not work it replyed bad site. Give me information that will help me. Thank you
go to the following link to fill report form. The Google will review your report...

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py?contact=violation_report

There is no telephone or email adress, just a lot of information that I do not need.
no there you have to fill and submit the form about the problem....

Thanks

Edited by Aziz on 6/28/2010 at 5:37 PM EST
Aziz
Aziz, Computer Operator
I answered the question and it replied no match. I have to go to work now. I will try again to night. Maybe be you can sugesst where to go on the site. I did not see a form.
ok no problem....

To Aziz

Thank you very much I retrived the information I need, sorry it took me so long but I have been working. The money is already pending withdrawl from my bank account $18.00. So please do not double charge me. Thanks again