Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I need you to help me. I selected "accept friend" to a requ
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technical Lead
I need you to help me. I selected "accept friend" to a request not too long ago and I started to get e-mails saying I had changed my password. Can you PLEASE look at my account and let me know when th… read more
HI my daughter sent an email on Thursday December 1 at 3:30pm
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
HI my daughter sent an email on Thursday December 1 at 3:30pm Central time from Dallas, texas to her teacher while she was in school. Her account [email protected] At 6:00pm she checked to make sure i… read more
My friends send me messages and they come back to them, unable
Josh, It Support Specialist
My friends send me messages and they come back to them, unable to deliver the messages? I do get a few from certain areas, Apple Valley, Pinon Hills, No Carolina, some from orance county but they tell… read more
Hello my problem is as follows My mother is a customer of
Dustin, Support Technician
Hello my problem is as follows: My mother is a customer of Hotmail and whenever I try to send her an email for some reason my email has been blocked. It doesnt say not delivered it just goes somewhere… read more
My wifes gmail account has been disabled due to suspicious
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
My wife's gmail account has been "disabled due to suspicious activity" this happened on the weekend of march 25th. since then we have submitted the recovery form several times. The computer is running… read more
I have a my exgirlfriend broke into my home & got into my
Andrew
Andrew, IS Technician/Hardware Specialist
I have a ? my exgirlfriend broke into my home & got into my account and sent a bunch of messages to her email and then to her phone & then she deleted the sent messages from the log .What i need to kn… read more
My daughters MySpace Account was hacked today. We are unable
LeGin
LeGin, Unit Manager
My daughters MySpace Account was hacked today. We are unable to get into her account. They posted some awful things about her. Please help. If possible I wanted her MySpace Account deleted.… read more
I am having troible receiving my emails from my sister-in-law.
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I am having troible receiving my email's from my sister-in-law. Her email address [email protected] and mine [email protected] What do we have to do to receive our email's?… read more
I am trying to find out how to get my sisters password for
Bill Clark
Bill Clark, Director of IT
I am trying to find out how to get my sister's password XXXXX her yahoo account she passed away june 6th and alot of her friends have not been notified if you can help me with this it would be greatly… read more
II AM A MEMBER OF MATE1.COM AND ANOTHER MEMBER EMAIL ME TODAY
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Bachelor's Degree
II AM A MEMBER OF MATE1.COM AND ANOTHER MEMBER EMAIL ME TODAY LILLY BADA LILLYROSE2735 SHE SENT IT SHE TOLD E IS E WHEN I TOLD HER I DIDNOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT SHE SENT ANYWAY AND IT DIDNOT COME IN M… read more
I AM TRYING TO GET BACK A EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME FROM LILLYROSE2735
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
I AM TRYING TO GET BACK A EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME FROM LILLYROSE2735 A MATE1.COM CLIENT AS MYSELF HER REAL NAME ISXXXXX LILLYROSE2735 CODE E IS E COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET BACK THAT EMAIL … read more
I need to get back on her ASAP. My daughter-in-law signed in
expresshelpline
expresshelpline, Bachelor's Degree
I need to get back on her ASAP. My daughter-in-law signed in and out now I can't sign in. My account #[email protected]… read more
i have already paid the 9 dollars for your answer. my e-mail
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Bachelor's Degree
i have already paid the 9 dollars for your answer. my e-mail address [email protected] [email protected] is having a problem signing in. her password XXXXX XXXXX incorrect although she has been using it… read more
I am trying to get to my sisters aol email account because
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I am trying to get to my sisters aol email account because she has approximately 4800 emails that she wants to delete and she dosen't know how to do that I am at my home computer about ten miles away … read more
I am in touch by email with someone in Russia. Her email address
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I am in touch by email with someone in Russia. Her email address [email protected] Is this possible. It's the .co.uk when she is supposed to be in Russia that rouses my suspicion.… read more
Is there a way two computers can share the inbox folders and
Dustin, Support Technician
Is there a way two computers can share the inbox folders and either be able to tag inbox messages so the other can know not to dupllicate the efforts? Also as each gets mail so it will not make duplic… read more
My fiancee claims she backed up her computer to her computer;
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
My fiancee claims she backed up her computer to her computer; I didn't know you could do that, however, she is now getting low disk space warnings and has lost all her system restore points, so whatev… read more
I was wondering if anyone might know of a remote keylogger
Matt, Client Support Specialist
I was wondering if anyone might know of a remote keylogger that can be sent remotely to the targeted pc through an email attachment? I have looked on several websites through google search to find one… read more