has been two days try to go in my emails when i type the password…

Customer Question
has been two days try...
has been two days try to go in my emails when i type the password XXXXX tell me " too many attend account is lock" How can I unlocke it the email that talk about is "[email protected]" please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I want to let you know I am not a representative of Hotmail, Microsoft, Live!, or MSN. I am just an IT professional giving you straight answers to assist you.

I would suggest your wife go to the forgot my password page (https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx).

If you cannot reset your password XXXXX way and/or cannot provide the proper credentials to reset your password, you may be out of luck.

If you have went through the resetting the password process and the answers to your security questions have been changed, unfortunately, it is very unlikely that you will be able to recovery your account, since there is no way to verify your account.

The number to Hotmail support is(NNN) NNN-NNNN but I will need to forewarn you, unless you have the Hotmail paid service, there will not be much you can do, because you will not be able to verify your identity.

If your wife does have Hotmail paid, verification will be easy because she will just need to verify her billing information.

I wish you luck. In the future, I would advise taking the password security steps I listed above and invest into a paid e-mail service to ensure you can always verify yourself.

Feel free to ask any questions.