i have used the the indesign cs5 trial for 30 days. at the…

Customer Question
i have used the the...
i have used the the indesign cs5 trial for 30 days. at the end of this period i have tried to uninstall the program but it keeps telling me to remove a file called Adobe bridge (bridge.exe) but i can;t find this file. at the moment my computer is very very slow. i removed all of the adobe files but still come back to the same point.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: mary, Consultant replied 8 years ago
mary
mary, Consultant

This looks like a file corruption however to get this fixed you need to install the cs5 one more time and then use the revouninstaller which you can download it from the link below and after installation you can remove is using revouninstaller.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Any question please let me know.