Help! I cant connect to amazon on my bravia. I dont hav

Customer Question
Help! I can't connect to amazon...
Help!

I can't connect to amazon on my bravia. I don't have my registration code. There were so many codes I can't even count to connect everything its absolutely ridiculous. I was promised so many things by customer service that weren't true I'm actually considered returning my television. It's been hours of torture and the functions are so complex I'd almost rather have my piece of trash back and just rent the DVDs.
Please help me how do I get that code back. I think the customer service representative registered me I don't even remember doing it that's why I don't have the code.

Laurie Gordon [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering replied 8 years ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering
Chat Conversation Started
Christopher Bessler :

Hello, I will happy to assist you.

Christopher Bessler :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/bravia

Christopher Bessler :

That is the registration site.

Christopher Bessler :

When you go there, it is looking for your registration code, correct?

Christopher Bessler :

Is that the code you are talking about?

Christopher Bessler :

If so, I can assist you.

Christopher Bessler :

I know that Sony support is difficult to deal with. I have had many run-ins with them, and it really never goes well.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
So let me switch this to a Q&A, and when you are back online we can continue troubleshooting.