WMP keeps telling me I am offline, when computer is connected…

Customer Question
WMP keeps telling me I...
WMP keeps telling me I am offline, when computer is connected to Internet (Firefox)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sibu, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sibu
Sibu, Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer

1.

In Windows Media Player, on the Tools menu, click Options.

2.

In the Options dialog box, on the Player tab, click Connect to the Internet (overrides other commands).

Go to Tools Options and select the Privacy tab.
Make sure Display media info and update music files by retrieving media info from the internet box are ticked
Go to Player tab and make sure Connect to the Internet box is checked
Finally go to Library tab and check Retrieve additional information from the Internet

Regards

Sibu
Have done all that previously and again just now per your instructions - still not connecting.
Okay

please try to disable windows firewall in control panel>>window firewall