Hello I have 2 Toshiba Satellite Pro L100 laptops both with…

Customer Question
Hello I have 2 Toshiba...
Hello I have 2 Toshiba Satellite Pro L100 laptops both with different problems which I hope you can help with..
The First laptop boots up and works fine but the screen is very dimm/dark - I have changed the screen and the Inverter board but it has made no difference. The laptop works fine when plugged into external monitor.
The Second laptop has suddenly stopped working and when I switch it on it lets out 2 short / medium beeps and then reboots - there is nothing being displayed on the screen on this one even when external monitor plugged in.
Can anyone help ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: pims, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
pims
pims, Computer Hardware Engineer

hi wellcome to just answer

ur first laptop helogin lamp is weak so change ur lamp and the 2nd laptop plz check ur laptop ram i hope ur problums solved.

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT THANKS

Hello Thanks for your reply

How to I change the Lamp ? I have already changed the complete screen and the Inverter board.

On the second laptop I have already tried changing the RAM - it is no different.

Any other ideas.

no ur screen is fine when u open ur laptop itself u dont know about lamp please go to the shop and change the lamp.change ur lamp ur problum is solved.

what type beep is coming continu beep?

Hi - where is the lamp ? How do I change the lamp ? I can't afford to take it to be repaired.

The second laptop beeps twice - two very short beeps and then it reboots

Hi There

Is the lamp not the same thing as the Inverter Board ? I have changed the Inverter Board and it is still dark

no lamp is not the inverter board you change the lamp and than check.

your 2nd laptop problem is a eram problem or ckeck the VGA chip on board