I have a Canon Mutlimedia Projector, model LV-5100. The problem…

Customer Question
I have a Canon Mutlimedia...
I have a Canon Mutlimedia Projector, model LV-5100.
The problem I'm having with it it's that It's not recognicing any of the diferent signals.
I tried playing media on the RCA video jack and nothing happens, so I tried playing media on S-video jack and nothing happens. I't just keeps saying than there is no signal.
The dvd player that I'm trying to use to send the signals to it is sending the signals fine, I know because I tried the same on another TV ant it's receiving the signals just fine.
Can you help please.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: pims, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
pims
pims, Computer Hardware Engineer

hi wellcome to just answer

ur multimedia lamp is out of order plz replace it.

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT THANKS