I have a new Nook by Barnes and Noble. I cannot seem to get…

Customer Question
I have a new Nook...
I have a new Nook by Barnes and Noble. I cannot seem to get it connected to my Wi-Fi account. the nook will not accept my netwrok password XXXXX was listed at 32065180. I have installed a D-Link wireless router WBR 1310. i tried "admin" but That doest work. can you guide me to a solutions

gary d [email protected]

thanking you in advance
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Nalosin :

Nalosin :

I will try to help on your question

Nalosin :

Did you try to connect your device to the router and it asks for a security key?

Customer:

No I did not try any hard wire. I have a cable, not surewhat to do

Nalosin :

Can you provide more details on your question

Nalosin :

What are you trying to do?

Customer:

I have a new book reader called Nokk by Barnes and noble. After startup, i ask for a Wi-Fi connection. It found my wi-fi system named gary said the signalstrength wasexcellent I tried to connect. it instructed me to enter the network passwaod. my rodrunner netwok password XXXXX XXXXX It trid o connect and then stated that the password XXXXX XXXXX correct. So i tried to find and enter the pasword for the d link. It rejected that password XXXXX

Customer:

gary

Customer:

ok

Nalosin :

Ok.

Nalosin :

Did you try to access your router configuration page on address http://192.168.1.1

Nalosin :

There you can find out what is the network password XXXXX your Nook device is asking.

Customer:

I did try to accessthe router password XXXXX their web site. It was admin. i tried tha and the nook says it must be eight figures. I did not try the address you listed

Customer:

gary

Nalosin :

can you try to access the above address.

Nalosin :

and let me know if it is asking for username and password?