my computer is totally down had to remove 9.5 it totally destroyed…

Customer Question
my computer is totally down...
my computer is totally down had to remove 9.5 it totally destroyed my comp had 9.0vr was worse just want an 9.0 or lower am a disabled person on ss this is my life line were can i go
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
B.Rath :

Are you referring to AOL?

Customer:

yes

B.Rath :

Okay ..what's your operating system?

Customer:

windows xp

B.Rath :

Okay ..you may download an older version of AOL, 8.0, using the following link:

B.Rath :

http://www.oldversion.com/download/aol8.zip

B.Rath :

Download the file, then extract the ZIP file to a location of your choice, then run the setup to install AOL accordingly

Customer:

remember ia am a computer be honest idiot did notm understand

B.Rath :

No problem ...please select the following link (or type it in your address bar)

B.Rath :

B.Rath :

Does a download window come up?

Customer:

ok

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards