Why was my yahoo Account telling everybody that I no longer…

Customer Question
Why was my yahoo Account...
Why was my yahoo Account telling everybody that I no longer have a yahoo e-Mail Account & why when I try to log onto Internet Explorer which logs into my Yanoo e-Mail account keep dropping out.? and why when I first turn my computer on all of my screen is too large and my programs keep going out of sight up to the top right hand side and when i click again it comes back and drop to the bottom bar.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

which operating system is installed in your computer i.e. windows XP, vista or any other else.

thanks

I am using VISTA PREMIUM HOME EDITION

are you using laptop computer or desktop computer?

thanks

DESKTYPE HEWLET PACKER PAVILLIAN a6403w which I purchased from Wal-Mart in Bayou Vista, Louisiana.

are you able to login your yahoo email account?

thanks

DO U WANT ME TO TRY RIGHT NOW?

yes,please check it and let me know are you able to access it.

thanks

vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

I WAS NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO XXXXX; I HAD TO GO TO YAHOO.COM THEN TO MAIL IT STILL WON'T AUTOMATICALLY LOG ONTO YAHOO MAIL AT LOGIN, I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH NY YAHOO.COM/MAIL ON MY INTERNET EXPRESS ICON; SINCE IT WON'T WORK!

I CAN GET IT THRU AO0L.COM ONLY! DO U KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM? IT TRIES BUT GOES OUT OF SIGHT TO THE NORTHEAST OF MY SCREEN OR AS THEY IN THE AIRFORCE & 1:00 HIGH, LOL!!!

I never did get an answer to my question!
YES, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!
I HAVE NO PROBLEM ABOUT MY EXPERT; I DO NEED AN ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM!