In mozilla thunderbird, how can I print a list of the emails,

Customer Question
and not the bodies of...
In mozilla thunderbird, how can I print a list of the emails, and not the bodies of the emails as well. In other words, just the headers. Thanks, Dan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 years ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Install the ImportExport extension at the link below then open the inbox and export an index of the inbox and print the index list:

click here
David L
David L, Systems Engineer
David,

Thunderbird will not allow this extension to be downloaded. Any other suggestions?

Next please click Help then About in Thunderbird and let me know what version of Thunderbird you are using.
version 3.0.4

Please confirm the installation instructions at the link below:

click here