How do I erase or delete questions put to Google

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: NeOh, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
NeOh :

Hi, Could you please explain the situation much more clear ?

Customer:

OK, here's the problem: I go to Google to search. In the box are previous questions I have asked Google, and some of questions are embarrasing to see for other members of my family. What I want to know is how I can erase or delete permanently those other topics or questions that I have submitted to Google? - JNC

NeOh :

Hi, could you please tell me on which site you submitted the questions?

NeOh :

tell me the full site address ?

Customer:

To NeOh:

Customer:

To NeOh: I click on Explorer and up comes the Google site (google.com). Then I type in my questions for Google. But I see that all the previous questions that I have entered in the past are still there for anyone to see. Some of these inquiries are embarrasing for other members of my family and for me to see. How can I permanently erase these inquiries from my computer? -JNC

NeOh :

You there ?

Customer:

Monday, June 28th. I couldn't finish my communication and choices I selected because they are an embarrasment to me and my family. Would someone please respond to me? Thank you for your assistance. - JNC

NeOh :

HI, have you tried clearing the history, form clear of internet explorer as i explained in the previous link ?