If one of my kids typed in a location on yahoo maps how can…

Customer Question
If one of my kids...
If one of my kids typed in a location on yahoo maps how can i find out the exact time that location was typed in and searched for. thank you!
concerned parent
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

Yahoo maps is online free service

Nirjhar18 :

so you can just check the history of your browser

Nirjhar18 :

that at what time your kids searched something on yahoo maps

Nirjhar18 :

press ctrl+H

Nirjhar18 :

and history of your browser will be opened and then seach what are you looking for

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on ACCEPT so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

i will pay, but when i click there it just says the sites visited. how do i see times?

Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Hit Control-H to open the History window.
Expand the Day the site was acessed.
Expand the website (Yahoo maps).
Right-click the page, and click properties. You will see the time the page was accessed.

J.

Whenever i click the properties it just gives me the current time. How do i see the time that the website was accessed.

I really need to know the exact time that the info was searched for. Like i said, everytime i click properties, all i see is the current time. thank you
You are using Internet Explorer, right?
When you right-click the page in the history, and then click Properties, you will see the time the page was accessed.
Try a different approach:

In Internet Explorer, click Tools-->Internet Options.
In the General tab, in Browsing History, click Settings.
Click View Files.

Click View, and choose Details.
Sory by the date, and scroll down till you find Yahoo Maps - the date will show when it was accessed, including the time.

J.