a game will not fully uninstall and when i try to reinstall…

Customer Question
a game will not fully...
a game will not fully uninstall and when i try to reinstall the first letter on the game keys it will not accept. can you help if not can you give me a site that can thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Can you please let me know the name of the game?
gold edition titanquest and immortal throne same disc [thq ]www.thq.com
Tech Support Specialist: Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering replied 8 years ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Director of Computer Engineering

I will be happy to assist you with your question. but first I need a little more information.

What operating system are you using?
What is the current state of the game? Is it installed? Available?
Titan Quest Gold Edition & Titan Quest Immortal Throne makers of CD are www.thq.com Window's Vista, was Installed but someone accidently uninstalled but. was NOT uninstalled properly, tried to reinstall but it will NOT accept 1st letter in key word & willl NOT wholly uninstall.
Does it give you an error when you try to uninstall?

yes It tells me to get in contact with http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=oxo409 but this is a crash site, I got onto you through another site.

Is a restore point an option? You might be able to go to a restore point before the problem started happening and then run a successful uninstall.

Let me know...