I sent an email a year ago to an online personal ad and I received…

Customer Question
I sent an email a...
I sent an email a year ago to an online personal ad and I received a response today, the thing is that in the reply email it says that I sent the original email on March 30, which is 8 months after the email was sent...How is it possible that the original time and date was changed in the reply message?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: mary, Consultant replied 8 years ago
mary
mary, Consultant

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Email date should not be changing as the email server is syncronised with real time server however you may check you computer date and time i mean the BIOS time incase there is a difference then it i quite possible that your computer might be infected with trojan or malaware, they can change the usage or the windows policy any time. To eleminate the cause you can run a tool called trojan remove and that should take care of the issue.

Download Trojanremover

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Sorry to reply here. The time I received the email is accurate however it is like the time and date stamp for the outgoing email I sent a year ago has been changed. I received the reply today and when I scroll to the bottom of the message to where my original content is displayed it says that I sent the original email on March 30, which is inaccurate. Any ideas??

It can be yahoo server error and it can be your system error, we cant fix yahoo faults but we can fix your system as i said you can run the tool which will fix any internal error or policies set or modified by any malaware program

Trojan remover on the last post.

One last thing, and again I'm sorry to be a pain. If I reply to an email (just experimented with this) is it possible to go down, after clicking reply, and change when the original email was sent. It looks like I could easily adjust the time and date in the subject portion of a reply to an email?? Also, do you know of any reason why someone would benefit from changing this time and date, I mean from a SPAM perspective? Again, I'm sorry for taking up so much time.

First run the tool let it scan the system and once completed restart your computer after that check the current date and time of your computer if they are acurate then its fine or you can change it from the conrol panel, let me know if you have any further question.

Regards

With all due respect, the malware removal tool is not of interest to me, I have one. The issue here is that I have received an email with an altered date and time IN THE SUBJECT portion of the email, not the YAHOO generated time and date stamp. I just need to know if that can be changed in the subject portion of an email. My current relationship is very important to me and it is in question due to this email that I have received, and the only other explanantion is that someone else has my yahoo p[assword which is also unlikely because the content of the email I originally sent is EXACTLY the same as the content held in the reply that I received today. This is a HUGELY important issue for my little life and you know enough about these things to help me so I beg you to please to help.

I can assure about the time stamp which is there is from the yahoo server and that cannot be modified or changed you can contact yahoo email provider they can provide you the time stamp info as you need to write a mail to then regarding the issue to the server support team.

Trojan remover tool is something which will be a beneficail to the system and is no harm for future errors from your local computer.