system seems to have crash when it uploaded again the only…

Customer Question
system seems to have crash...
system seems to have crash when it uploaded again the only program that is running is a form of windows xp from 2004 not the xp home edition that was originally installed I no longer have the operating system disc from 2005 when computor was purchased from gateway what can i do to get my computor back or would it possible to update without wiping anything else from it. and it also keeps flasing that memory is to low to install program
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Pradeep, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Pradeep
Pradeep, Computer Software Engineer

I am here to asssit you at JustAnswer.

Can you start your computer in safe mode.?

Regards
Pradeep
<p>When I turn the computor on the screen is black and ask which windows I want to enter xp professional or xp home edition have tried both and it is still not the program whwere everything is installed including audio which I am missing my computor know how is null</p>
Sorry, I cannot help you in this situation. I am opting out may be some other expert will help you.

Sorry once again.

Regards
Pradeep
please refund me since you were unable to help I'm going to call best buy geek squad to come out to fix