Hi, I have downloaded, avi video, which appears after to previous…

Customer Question
Hi, I have downloaded, avi video...
I have downloaded, avi video, which appears after to previous actions and is set to play automatically. It works fine until a chutdown the computer. When I restart and try to play this slide it sppears, but never plays, which, then, of course, prevents the remaining actions. Need your help.
Thanks,
Dave
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Pradeep, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Pradeep
Pradeep, Computer Software Engineer

Kindly let me know which player are you using yo play the video.?

Regards
Pradeep
Windows Media Player

Try using VLC Media Player. This should play your video.

Download Link.

Your download will start automatically.

Regards
Pradeep