Have a PRS300 book reader and have lost all the things that…

Customer Question
Have a PRS300 book reader...
Have a PRS300 book reader and have lost all the things that the unit came with new.
Is there some way I can get this? Many thanks. Bruce Hammel
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

By all the stuff that came with it. Do you mean the accesssories such as

http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Charger-Leather-Protector-PRS-300/dp/B0035I7DUE

And possibly

http://www.amazon.com/Lexerd-PRS-300-TrueVue-Anti-glare-Protector/dp/B002P33UC0

if there was something else you were reffering to.. please let me know..