Could you please supply me with the pass key for the Microsoft…

Customer Question
Could you please supply me...
Could you please supply me with the pass key for the Microsoft Office suite I bought on-line about 15 months ago. My email address [email protected] and my name isXXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Tom K, Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Tom K
Tom K, Information Systems Manager

Is this Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007?

2007

Theres two things you can do at this point so you do not remember your product key or have it on you: (Unfortunately, I can not look up your product key for you, but can at least offer you these two options on what to do)

1. Since you bought the product online, your product key should have been sent to you in an email when you first bought the product. Find that email, record the product key, and enter it in the activation screen.

2. If you cannot find that email this is your only other choice, activation over the phone:

In the activation wizard there should be a listing for other options or activate over the phone, click on it.

• Activate by using the telephone You can telephone an Activation Center and activate your product with the help of a customer service representative.

Important Telephone contact numbers vary by license and country/region. In step 2 of the Activation Wizard, use the number provided to call the Microsoft Activation Center. Activation Center telephone numbers are not listed in this article because the correct number for you is based on several factors. Microsoft software can be obtained under various licenses, including individual retail licenses, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) licenses, and volume licenses, so it is important that you use the number indicated by the Activation Wizard.

Telephone activation might take longer than activation through the Internet. You should be at your computer when you call, and you should have your software Product Key available.

• In the Activation Wizard, select the country/region where you reside and where you plan to use the product.

The wizard provides one or more telephone numbers appropriate for your selection. Use the number provided on your Activation Wizard screen to call the Microsoft Activation Center.

• Call the Activation Center.

The customer service representative asks you for your installation ID (displayed on your screen) and other relevant information. After your installation ID is verified, you receive a confirmation ID.

• In the Activation Wizard, type the confirmation ID in the spaces provided at the bottom of the screen, and then press ENTER.

Let me know if this helps you active your Microsoft Office product.

Please only click on Accept Answer if you can get your Microsoft Office activated. If you can not, then please do not click on Accept Answer and post back here so we can find a better solution.