I have an HP Pavilion laptop that has burned out the power…

Customer Question
I have an HP Pavilion...
I have an HP Pavilion laptop that has burned out the power cord at the end that goes into the computer and this end is a different size than anything I have been able to locate. Where can I get one of these??
Burt
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Naveed.akram, Embedded System / Computer Expert replied 8 years ago
Naveed.akram
Naveed.akram, Embedded System / Computer Expert

What is the Exact model of your laptop. like HP Pavilion ZVxxxx or TX Series?

computer ID zd 7020 us

s/n CNF3500JZV

p/n DR089U #ABA

Thanks for this information

you can buy from the Amazon

Please Click Here to Follow the LINK

Also you can buy it from the HP store

Please Click Here for the Link to HP on line Store

if you need more information Please Let me Know

regards

Naveed
Naveed.akram
Tech Support Specialist: mary, Consultant replied 8 years ago
mary
mary, Consultant

http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/HP,Pavilion-dv1000-dv2000-dv3000,Laptop,Power-Cords.aspx

You may order online or call the number to order 1-877-253-8898

I would suggest you to get it from the local store from your area close by in case you order online and the cord gets damaged or wornoff you have to follow mail process and if you get it from close by shop you get get it instant replacement.

Its easily available in laptop stores.