Is it possible to retract a friend request on facebook please…

Customer Question
Is it possible to retract...
Is it possible to retract a friend request on facebook please? I've added a message that I don't want to get through to that person now.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/26/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sibu, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sibu
Sibu, Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer
You can block someone by navigating to the Privacy (http://www.facebook.com/privacy.php) page. At the bottom, please use the Block search field to find the person you want to block by name.

If you are unable to find someone in search that you need to block, please send us the information for the user here (http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=block).
  • The recipient is now blocked and will not see your friend request! Congratulations.
  • Immediately afterwards, you can unblock the recipient. They will not see the request anymore, but now they can search for you and/or view your profile. This depends on your privacy settings.

or

follow the steps in the below link

http://www.ehow.com/how_4716060_cancel-pending-friend-request-facebook.html

Regards

Sibu