I am trying to get back my old msn hotmail. I have so many…

Customer Question
I am trying to get...
I am trying to get back my old msn hotmail. I have so many important things to get. How can i do that
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Chat Conversation Started
James :

How long ago did you access it last?

Customer:

hi. about a week ago

James :

And what happens when you try to login now?

Customer:

it goes straight to window live. Windows live does not have the hotmail.. i have spent my time looking in the computer trying to revert back, but i can't do it

James :

Hotmail and windows live are the same.

James :

Go to www.hotmail.com

James :

and try to login.

Customer:

they were...hotmail was first and now they have put in windows live

James :

Right- but it is the same system

James :

did you try to go to www.hotmail.com ?

Customer:

i have and it takes me to windowa live

James :

Login with your hotmail username and password.

James :

i know it is confusing, but it will work if they are correct (for hotmail).

Customer:

i have gone through the internet trying to get info. they say once i am in windows live to go to options but then no more info.

Customer:

if i do this again and it does not work, how can i get back to u

James :

Leave this window open, and open another Internet Explorer or Firefox window.

Customer:

ok ty

Customer:

will try now

James :

great, thank you.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.