My daughters account was compromised and foul language took…

Customer Question
My daughter's account was compromised...
My daughter's account was compromised and foul language took over just late last night and early this morning by another girl that she knows. I was told by that I can retrieve these emails that the other girl typed up and have her reported to our local police. How do I get these foul languaged emails back after she found out I was going to print them and deleted them. This girl has caused our family nothing but trouble and now that I have proof I want to present this to our local police and have them present it to her guardians. Thanks. I have all of my daughter's information as far as old password XXXXX the one I just made her change to. Just let me know what I need to do, and can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.

What account are trying to access? Facebook?

Thank you.
This is my 14 year old daughter's account. After recieving a million phone calls and emails from family and friends on the foul language, I posted to her account that I was on my way home from work and would talk with her. The girl who did this, (Alycia Walker)sent me an email admitting that she did this and not to blame Jayne Lawrence, my daughter, that Jayne had nothing to do with this. After telling Alycia that I was going to print these foul emails out and report to our local authorities and take them to show her Grandparents, her guardians, she went back into my daughter's Facebook account and deleted all the emails that had foul language and inuendos of acts of sex. I work in the IT department at Bellevue University and I know we can retrieve deleted emails. But, I don't know if Facebook has what we have called share drives and if you are doing Shadow Copies and backup saves to retrieve deleted emails. Can you help?
I wish I could help, but this is a technical support site.

I can provide you with the information to get in contact with Facebook's corporate headquarters. Perhaps your local law enforcement can work with them to resolve your issue.

Facebook, Inc.

471 Emerson St.
Palo Alto, CANNN-NN-NNNNUnited States (Map)

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
http://www.facebook.com

Good luck.
Not satisfied. Technical support should be able to retrieve deleted emails that has foul language.