I uploaded pictures on my droid to picasa, where did they…

Customer Question
I uploaded pictures on my...
I uploaded pictures on my "droid" to picasa, where did they go? I downloaded Picasa 3 on my laptop but the pictures from my phone aren't there.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon M., Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Chat Conversation Started
BeBoo :

Hi there. They are automatically uploaded to your Picasa account online. If you visit http://picasaweb.google.com/, you can login and view your albums online.

BeBoo :

I don't believe the Picasa 3 desktop client shows the current albums on the site.

Customer:

Thank you! I am changing phones, can they be sent back to my new phone?

BeBoo :

Sorry, I meant the Gallery app