I dont have links for adding links, videos, events in the…

Customer Question
On my fan page for...
On my fan page for my facebook, I can only attach photos to share on my page. I cant attach videos or links. How can I fix this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

where do you want to add the links?

thanks

I want to add the links in my fan page where the share section is, so I can write messages and add links.

I opt out ,so that the question is open for other experts and they can help you.

thanks

I havent hear from anybody yet?

Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

Login to your Facebook.com account. Click on "Ads and Pages". Click on "Pages".

View your page by clicking on "View Page". At top of page under your page name you might see tabs like "Wall", "Info", "Photos", etc. Click on a + tab that will open "Add a new tab" menu.

Select "Links" to add a links tab to your fan page. Click + tab again and select "Video" to add a video tab to your fan page. You should be able to add links and videos to your fan page now.

Thanks,

Edited by Aaron B on 6/26/2010 at 12:18 AM EST
The problem is that I don't have the add a new tab. I had a Administrator that removed.

You should be able to click a + and then a "Add a new tab" menu opens. Then you click on whichever tabs you want added. I have included a screen shot image of what one of my Facebook fan pages looks like with add a new tab menu open.

graphic

If you could get a screen shot of what your fan page looks like to you and what happens when you click on + button. I will try to find out if maybe it's some kind of permissions issue. Basically, I set up my fan page under my personal Facebook account. I was able to add different tabs without any problems.

Thanks,

Dear aron

The problem is that I am not the administrator anymore. How do I become administrator of my facebook fan page. I added someone as administrator and apparently i lost my administrators abilities.

Efrain

A current administrator will need to add you as a page admin.

To appoint other users as Page Admins, take some following steps:
  1. Select a "Edit Page" option when you are viewing a Page you currently administer.
  2. Scroll down to a list of current admins on bottom right column and click "Add."
  3. Choose names of any people from your Friend List that you would like to add as Admins. If an individual you wish to invite to admin your Page is not presently a member of Facebook, simply type their email address in a "Add Admins via Email" field. They can then register and will be able to accept an admin request as soon as they join Facebook.
  4. Click an "Add Admins" button.
Friends you select will be able to help you manage your Page. Every Admin can manage a Page from their own Facebook account using a Page Manager application.

Thanks,