my microphone is built into the computer and it is not wor…

Customer Question
my microphone is built into...
my microphone is built into the computer and it is not working
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer..

Let me know your model and make of your system..

Also do you installed the driver for this..
Acer Aspire One Series

Acer Aspire One is a line of subcompact notebook computers, or netbooks, released in July 2008 by Acer Inc.[3]

It is based on the Intel Atom platform, which consists of the Intel Atom processor, Intel 945GSE Express chipset and Intel 82801GBM (ICH7M) I/O controller

IF YOU MEAN WINDOWS THAN NO IT CA ME WITH IT

Please download the audio driver from here..

LINK

And install...
Sorry, it does not tell hwo to download or what to click etc. I have spent 10 minutes tryimg to figure that out
In ms winodws xp ..

Audio realteak_v...

Download that
Relist: I have spent the last hour to do this and still has not worked i give up and dont want to ask another question but you did not give me that choice to say you did not help me the first time so no thank you.
I have spent the last hour to do this and still has not worked i give up and dont want to ask another question but you did not give me that choice to say you did not help me the first time so no thank you

I did what you said and now I have no sound. So you have not answerd my questions. The problem is worse. I stopped trying you because I did not want to make matters worse

Let me know are you downloaded that driver ..