My email greeting has suddenly become from Kathleen Tuttle…

My email greeting has suddenly...
My email greeting has suddenly become "from Kathleen Tuttle" (my sister in law) instead of "from Robert Bingham." How do I correct this.
6/24/2010
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Let me know are you using outlook or thuderbird..

Or through web mail ..are you meant it as signature ..
Or its is in AOL or Gmail..

let me know I can help you on this...
Gmail
Please follow the steps to chage the signature of the gmail..

To create a signature:

1. Sign in to Gmail.
  2. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
  3. Enter your new signature text in the box at the bottom of the page next to the Signature option. As you type, the radio button will shift from No Signature to the text box.
  4. Click Save Changes.
let me know is this only you are looking for ..

The issue is not my signature. I am talking about the email address that appears before the text of the email. It should say Robert Bingham [email protected], instead it says Kathleen [email protected] Again this is not the signature that is the problem.
Ok..

In settings - > account and imports - > send mail as -> edit that and change in to your name..

If this helpful please click ACCEPT only then get paid for my time ...POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS is highly appreciated

I tried your fix by going up on settings - account and imports - send mail as

I changed Kathleen Tuttle which appeared as my name and left the email address which was correct, then pushed Next. I get the message: You can already send mail [email protected] It will let me go no further and Kathleen Tuttle remains.
You cant change the mail address ..
[email protected] ..you can change the abc..

Instead of that you can send your mails as ..

<Robert Bingham >[email protected]

Edit info -> click name -> change in to that..

Also down there is an option send e-mail from other address
OK, I am printing these instructions and will try your fix. Please wait a few minutes. Where do I find "Edit info?"
in settings - > account and imports - > send mail as -> edit info that and change in to your name..
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist
Hold on for a couple of minutes while I try this.
K..let me know..