have installed picasa3 for years but when i clk on this program,

Customer Question
it shows on the screen...
have installed picasa3 for years but when i clk on this program, it shows on the screen for a few seconds and goes off with statement that computer is having trouble with the files and would i like to hide files on a disk. i clik no ,the pictures appear briefly and disappear.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

How long ago did this issue start?

and also..

what version of windows do you have.. xp .. vista?
it just started today xp system also had recieved note that my anti virus system trend micro did not allow a microsoft program to perform some function earlier because it presented high risk.i went to security setting but found nothing had been changed- mostly on medium high
ok.. the first step id like to try is a system restore.. as its quick and easy..if it doesnt work.. i will continue to help you..

try this..

click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Now.. click choose another resatore point. and restore the computer to a date two or three days ago..

then carry out the restore.. and let me know if picase is working again.

thanks.
tried it still did the same got this message, picasa had a problem loading this file my documents\0529002209.3g2

did not get a responce from you after failing - waited some time and still no answer, decided that computer was running poorly and i am dropping the matter and looking into another one. promblem too complex to waste time on it.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX deposit in escrow account and e-mail me confirmation of my credit. lou

I WAS TOLD THAT THE PROBLEM WAS VERY COMPLEX AND WOULD REQUIRE MORE EXPENSIVE HELP WHICH I BELIEVED TO BE TRUE. I REPLIED THAT IT WAS AN OLD COMPUTER AND NOT WORTH IT AND TO LEAVE MY 18BUCKS IN MY ACCOUNT . I JUST BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP AND IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, I'LL USE MY CREDIT TO FIX IT. THANK YOU, XXXXX