When I got a new hard drive, our tech hooked up my outlook…

Customer Question
When I got a new...
When I got a new hard drive, our tech hooked up my outlook express account as before. However, the language for spell check is in French. I clicked on the tools, then language, to change it, but it will not scroll down to any option except French. Any help? My email is:[email protected] Our phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX - Thanks! Louise Sill
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

As recommended by Microsoft itself, the best way to get back the English dictionary in Outlook Express from the French one that you see now, is to use a third party program

Nirjhar18 :

Check the following link for details

Nirjhar18 :

and download a third party software and it will be fine

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on Accept so that i can be paid with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

Okay, I just downloaded the program to fix the error.... jow what?

Customer:

Oh yeah..... "jow what" now you know why I need spellcheck!! :)

Nirjhar18 :

Did you check the link i gave you

Nirjhar18 :

Whenever you type something it checks your spelling

Nirjhar18 :

installing the free spell O.E. spell checker from Vampirefo will quickly get back the English dictionary.

Customer:

Nirjar -

Nirjhar18 :

Yes i am here

Nirjhar18 :

Did you install the program which you downloaded

Customer:

Thank you so much! Problem solved. I will use this site again - Louise

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on ACCEPT

Nirjhar18 :

and please provide positive feedback and bonus

Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast