I seem to have two accoulnts and they are giving me lots of…

Customer Question
I seem to have two...
I seem to have two accoulnts and they are giving me lots of problems. I would like to combine them. Is there any way to do this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist

which account you want to combine?

with regards,
chindhu
Barbara Safran with the email address [email protected] and Barbara Safran with the email address [email protected]

As the privacy reason the email id won't be displayed here,

which is your email provider(hotmail,yahoo,gmail,aol...etc)??

is it both id's are from same provider?

with regards,
chindhu
one email provider is gmail; the other isa company called radarblue

You can enable auto forwarding in any one of the account so you can receive both email id's email in one mail box. For enabling forward in gmail account follow the below options

Login to Gmail-->Settings(displayed on top right screen)-->Forwarding and POP / IMAP-->select the check box Forward a copy of incoming mail to--> enter your radarblue email id
Select the option Keep Gmail's copy in the inbox if you wan to keep it in gmail inbox otherwise select the appropriate options.

So now onward all the emails coming to your gmail id will be forward to your radarblue id.

Let me know if you have any concern on this

with regards,
chindhu

no - the account that has the gmail address has more information. i want it done the other way.

if fact - i have someone who will help me who isn't going to charge me and this is not wht I wanted to have done.PLEASE leave both accounts alone.

Thank you and let me know you have received this message.

"Please let me know if you are still there - i don't want the solution you have offerred.
Login to your radarblue account and do the autoforward\ forward option to your Gmail id.

Now you will receive the radarblue emails in gmail

Let me know if you require any more information on this

With Regards,
chindhu
The answer did not do what I wanted it to do and I was able to get free assistance from someone else who was able to assist me with a way to do what i need to do. I will not pay for this and would like my deposit returned. I don't want to have to answer any more questions. I don't have the time.
It's glad to hear that you able to fix the probelm.

Thanks for using just answer