I have a 4360 printer. When I try to scan it says USB not…

Customer Question
I have a 4360 printer...
I have a 4360 printer. When I try to scan it says "USB not connected." The cable is connected and the printer copies and prints well. What is the answer?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Please tell me about the operating system you have on this computer.
Is this error message, "USB not connected" shows on the computer or on the printer console.
I have a mac running the os snow leopard system. The usb message appears on the printer console.
I am opting out and leaving it for other experts.
When can I expect an answer
you will get an answer from other experts soon.
I never heard from any expert in the last 24 hours. What is going on?
I would like an answer