For about the past 4 years I have been editing with Microsoft…

Customer Question
For about the past 4...
For about the past 4 years I have been editing with Microsoft Studio 2 a web site that has about 135 documents all of which have many pages. I edit about 5 documents each month. They are formatted with a white background usually automatic as FF.FF.FF. white. Suddenly my folder list and document list are in an unknown background color. The change effected all of the documents some of which had been posted years ago. I do all my editing on the remote site. When viewers look at the site the background varies from an off white, almost a light tan, to a blueish or greenish white. We also see this when looking on one our computers all of which are connected by a modem by the same server and phone line. I have had over 22,000 hits on this teaching site that is free to everybody. Some are having a hard time reading with these background colors. I don't know what to do.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Computer Software Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
Aarchie :

Hi!

Aarchie :

This is Aarchie, a Computer expert from JA team, welcome here

Aarchie :

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Aarchie :

Are you editing the document with microsoft word application?

Customer:

I an using a pravilion Media center computer model m775on, with AMD Athlon (tm) 64X2 Dual core Processer 5200+ 2.60 GHz 32-bit operating system.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.