My printer sounds like it is printing but a blank sheet of…

Customer Question
My printer sounds like it...
My printer sounds like it is printing but a blank sheet of papers comes out
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

which printer model do you have?

thanks

PHOTOSMART c6380 aLL-iN-oNE

thanks for the quick reply,please download the PHOTOSMART c6380 aLL-iN-oNE printer driver form here

http://www.userdrivers.com/Printer/HP-Photosmart-C5580-All-in-One-Printer/download/

install it and give the print

I hope this will resolve your issue

thanks

nothing happens

have you installed it

thanks

It did not help me a bit so I had to have someone come to the house. Maybe next time.

if printer is not in warranty, clean the print heads with some alcohol solvent or medical spirit. DO NOT use any water based solvent. You may soak the heads in solvent but not for too long.

If you already tried cleaning the print head / cartridge then there are only two possiblities :
1. The print heads are worned out with usage.
2. The cartridge you bought is faulty (less probable)

If the printer is in warranty then you should get it repaired by make for free. If not, you will have to buy new print heads.

thanks

someone to come to my house because your answers did not hel[p. Maybe next time.

sorry sir, justanswer.com is internet based service.

to get repaired your printer you can contact your nearby printer vendor or you can contact from here http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

they will come to you and troubleshoot your printer

thanks

I am not paying for something that did me no good. I told you I had to get someone else to help me as your answer did nothing. Do not ask me again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opt out ,so that the question is open for other experts and they can help you.

thanks

i SENT YOU ALL YOU NEEDED AND NO HELP. i WILL NOT PAY