my router is not connecting to nothing and all lights are on…

Customer Question
my router is not connecting...
my router is not connecting to nothing and all lights are on put cd in desktop and its not reading it ps3 or xbox 360 cant connect?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
Hi there,

Was this router setup before and stopped working or is this a new router installation?
yes it was setup before and had ps3 and the new xbox360 working off the wireless router
Ok, please answer these questions for me:

1. Is your computer setup on the wireless network or plugged into it directly? Is that connection fine?
  2. Router model number and brand?

Thanks,

Ryan
belkin g fsd7234-4-v1
Can you please press the reset button in the back of the router for 5 seconds, then restart your devices (Xbox, 360, computer, etc) and see if you can see a wireless network once they restart. The wireless network name will be changed to a default one, but it should be high signal strength and unsecured.

Thanks and let me know.