Everything works here, but I can;t get into POGO game rooms,

Customer Question
if I do, it stops...
Everything works here, but I can;t get into POGO game rooms, if I do, it stops mideay! What can I do to remedy this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer
Hi there,

Do you get any error when trying to enter into a pogo room ? If so, what is it ?

Abhi
No, I didn't, game room just freezes, all else workd fine!

There are a few things I would suggest you to do :

A)If you are using IE, On Internet Explorer menu bar , Go to Tools, then Internet Options, then under General Tab, under Browsing history, Click the Delete button, and then click on delete all. Under Advanced Tab, click on reset tab. Restart IE, try now.

B)Try using Mozilla firefox which is a very good and popular browser. Download it and then install it . I personally use firefox. This would most likely solve the issue
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer
Hi there,

You could keep posting the problem and I will try to solve it till it gets resolved, you did not need to give negative feedback.

anyway, does firefox also hangs it ? Do you have java installed ?