I need help getting my HP C7280 to work and I need help with…

Customer Question
I need help getting my...
I need help getting my HP C7280 to work and I need help with neat reciepts...and I want to TALK to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer..

let me know do you have the printer driver ..

Also which operating system you are using ..
I sorry, I'm not good at this...what is the printer driver? and I'm using Windows Vista.
Hi

Download the printer software from here..

LINK

Save that file and after that ..double click on the downloaded file..

And follow the screen instructions..doing this connect the printer to your system..

This should solve your problem..let me know..
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Ok...so the software is downloaded on this computer....it just says it's disconnected. And I can't seem to get it to reconnect. Should I redownload the software?

Click on that link and save the file..

Wait till to complete the download ..then double click on the file..
No...It still doesn't print...can I talk to you in person?
After downloading the file double click on that..

follow the instrcutions on the screen..

there is no options call you..

Will continue here..I can help you to solve this issue..

I'm back on line now...I still have an Error on my HP printer when I try to look at it from the start button. I'm SO frustrated!

Let me know what error message you getting
it just says error...I right click on the printer and can't get anymore information...I may need to stop this because I'm not getting anywhere and it's taking too long...very sorry