Satellite m40/m45 crashed ,called and attempted to repair over…

Customer Question
Satellite m40/m45 crashed ,called and...
Satellite m40/m45 crashed ,called and attempted to repair over the phone, no good.
serial # XXXXX Returned to best buy, $99.00 to copy files and see if they could get past the page that all of a sudden asked for current password? I did'nt enter a password, ever. I am the only person that touchs and/or uses this machine. Also the machine SHOCKS me when I pick it up. Warranty expires in August. Replace or repair this machine!
I don't like this laptop, and I really don't like the zaps it gives me.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

To have this computer replaced, you will need to contact Toshiba directly and can do so via the below link to find the repair center closest to you

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/globalEntitlement.jsp

If the computer is now shocking you when you turn it on, I kindly ask that you do not use it anymore to avoid any personal injury.

If you require any additional information from me please do not hesitate to contact me

Richard C. Thank you for your concern of the possibility of bodily injury due to a malfunction of my Toshiba Satellite Laptop. Returned it to "BEST Buy", payed $99.00 to have it analyzed and they "Best Buy"Boys were boggled with this problem. Anyway. The laptop is being sent to Toshiba. 2-1/2 to 6 weeks is very inconvient to be without my computer. I am sorely dissapointed with this situation. What with school and work schedules, I could'nt reply last p.m. Please forgive my spouting vitriole words at you. I realize that the only recourse you could provide was telling me to return it to THE COMPANY.

THANX,

R.L.RIZZO, R.T.

no problem at all, it was my pleasure assisting you.

One note, as you bought it from Best Buy, i don't believe you should have had to pay the $99 dollars for them to look at it as it is under warranty (and especially with a problem such as this).

My advice if possible is to ask for that money back.

Take care and all the best

The manager was'nt available and the poor peons at "BEST BUY" ( isn't that ironic)? did't or could'nt authorize any help with service and the price of. I will get my money back. I will raise a stink with Toshiba. My e-mail tag has'nt been Tode 1958 for quite a while. you have my new name. I am glad that I don't drive this machine. No gas pedal problem. Again thank you for your timely response R.L.R.