the outlook express toolbar does not show delete, send, reply,

the outlook express toolbar does...
the outlook express toolbar does not show "delete, send, reply, etc.
i already tried right click on mouse and then left click on "toolbar, i also tried to right click on view and then layout and then on toolbar, but to NO avail.
please help. thank you
6/24/2010
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What operating system are you using?
-Since when this occurring?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

the operating system is windows.

it is occuring since this morning when i created mail and by accident it went into Drafts and then i dragged into inbox inbox and finally sent the mail and a little later i noticed that the toolbar was incomplete.

Which windows, XP, Vista?

XP

Try restoring your computer to an early date, when the system was running fine:

Click start >

Click all programs >

Click accessories >

Click system tools >

Click system restore >

In system restore choose a date when everything was running fine >

Continue with the restore process >

Computer will restart after a restore.

Note: You will not loose any data or information during a restoration process.

See if that helps.

it helped. thank you. my system and the toolbar is restored.
however you should know that the calendar that shows up in the box that says choose a date lists September 2010, and i could not change it to June.
please investigate on your side.
by me all is ok.
thanks

Great do click on accept to pay me and any small bonus is also appreciated. Also leave me a feedback here: http://www.justanswer.com/feedback/leave-feedback.aspx

I hope you will use our services again in future.

Thanks & Have a great day. :)

Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
i already answered my feedbak question, which gave you high marks, however i will not pay a bonus.
and your system for accept button in cludes bonus which i think is unfair to twist my arm.

Its ok if you are not paying any bonus. Its not mandatory. For people who are more than happy, its just an options to showcase the happiness. Smile

I hope you are satisfied with our service and use it again.